12 March 2012

Unpacking, Organizing, and COMPANY!

March 2012
I started the process of unpacking and loading the cabinets while Steve was installing the tile. Then I finished after everyone left. I have almost everything unpacked (except about 15 boxes of books which I have no idea where to put!) The kitchen is mostly organized as we want it and we have begun to cook again and are getting back into our routine. I am back on my schedule of hitting the gym six days a week and have found a new trainer to work with. Trox continues to go to a spin class at oh-dark thirty in the morning and life is returning to normal!

As I write this we have company from New Mexico and they will be here 3 more nights. We got everything done just in time for their arrival!

Whew! Roof and back yard next!

Starting the process of unpacking the kitchen.
I couldn't wait any longer!
We have LOTS of drawers.
This one contains Trox' baking supplies.
Where ever are we going to hang all these?
AND this isn't all of it!
Our first meal at the table!
tacos!
The first art that I hung.
And my favorite! My gnome.
By Nancy Wheeler.
Things are coming together but
we definitely need some more furniture.
The living room is a little sparse.
This is our reading room.
And our guests arrived bearing gifts
from New Mexico!
And took over the spare bedroom.
Home made pizza!

1 comment:

  1. bare is nice! and the granite on the pony wall looks great!

    ReplyDelete